- All houses are equipped with a kitchen, sitting room, bedroom(s), heating, a shower and a WC.
- In the houses you will also find blankets/duvets and pillows. Please note that no bedlinen is in the house and that you are not permitted to stay in the house without it. If you don´t book a bedlinen package from Viatis, please note that you also need to bring your own towels and cloths. You should also bring hand soap and toilet paper with you as it is not provided by the house owners.
Good! We got answers
Coronavirus (Covid-19) / Last update 17.08.2020
- How is the cancellation policy during the period of Covid-19?
- Where can I find reliable information about the Covid situation in Iceland?
- How much does it cost to have the Covid test done in Iceland?
- During quarantine, how can I get my groceries while staying in the holiday home?
- How do I make an appointment for my second Covid test?
The booking process
- How do I book a holiday house with Viatis?
- How many people are allowed to stay in the house?
- What is the minimum rental period?
- What are the arrival/departure days?
- Can I book a house on other days than Thursdays and Sundays?
- Can I book a holiday home in the wintertime?
- Why do I have to provide flight details in the booking process?
- I have not yet booked a flight (i.e. cannot provide the required flight information in the booking process), can I still book my chosen house?
- Can I book a final cleaning?
- When and how do I receive my travel documents?
Arrival in Iceland
- Do I need a mobile phone during my trip in Iceland?
- I will bring my own linen, do I still have to go to the Viatis Check-In center?
- Where in Iceland are the Viatis Check-In Centers? How are the opening hours?
- I will arrive in Iceland several days before staying in the Viatis house. Can I go to the Check-In Center and get the keys/bedlinen upon my arrival, or is it only possible the day before taking over the house?
- Do I need to leave a credit card number in order to receive the holiday home keys?
- I have booked more than one house, will I get all the keys at the same time?