If you choose to do the double testing procedure, with a 5-6 day quarantine between the two tests, you can order groceries online with the supermarket chain Netto before arriving in Iceland, and choose the arrival day and time of your choice. The groceries will be delivered at the parking lot outside; therefore, you have to write in the notes when confirming the order that you are in quarantine. Your Viatis team can assist you in choosing the right supermarket location and time. And, if needed, assist you in doing the shopping.
Good! We got answers
Coronavirus (Covid-19) / Last update 17.08.2020
The booking process
- How do I book a holiday house with Viatis?
- How many people are allowed to stay in the house?
- What is the minimum rental period?
- What are the arrival/departure days?
- Can I book a house on other days than Thursdays and Sundays?
- Can I book a holiday home in the wintertime?
- Why do I have to provide flight details in the booking process?
- I have not yet booked a flight (i.e. cannot provide the required flight information in the booking process), can I still book my chosen house?
- Can I book a final cleaning?
- When and how do I receive my travel documents?
Arrival in Iceland
- Do I need a mobile phone during my trip in Iceland?
- I will bring my own linen, do I still have to go to the Viatis Check-In center?
- Where in Iceland are the Viatis Check-In Centers? How are the opening hours?
- I will arrive in Iceland several days before staying in the Viatis house. Can I go to the Check-In Center and get the keys/bedlinen upon my arrival, or is it only possible the day before taking over the house?
- Do I need to leave a credit card number in order to receive the holiday home keys?
- I have booked more than one house, will I get all the keys at the same time?