All customers have to go to the Viatis Check-In Center in order to sign the rental contract. There you will also receive the keys to your house, and in case you have booked bed linen you will pick it up there. Please note that you must go to the Check-In Center chosen when you booked your house.
Good! We got answers
The booking process
- How do I book a holiday house with Viatis?
- How many people are allowed to stay in the house?
- What is the minimum rental period?
- What are the arrival/departure days?
- Can I book a house on other days than Thursdays and Sundays?
- Can I book a holiday home in the wintertime?
- Why do I have to provide flight details in the booking process?
- I have not yet booked a flight (i.e. cannot provide the required flight information in the booking process), can I still book my chosen house?
- Can I book a final cleaning?
- When and how do I receive my travel documents?
Arrival in Iceland
- Do I need a mobile phone during my trip in Iceland?
- I will bring my own linen, do I still have to go to the Viatis Check-In center?
- Where in Iceland are the Viatis Check-In Centers? How are the opening hours?
- I will arrive in Iceland several days before staying in the Viatis house. Can I go to the Check-In Center and get the keys/bedlinen upon my arrival, or is it only possible the day before taking over the house?
- Do I need to leave a credit card number in order to receive the holiday home keys?
- I have booked more than one house, will I get all the keys at the same time?