These are the opening hours of the Viatis Check-In Center in Keflavík:
Opening hours: 08:00-17:00 Mo.-Fr.
After hours: open 2 hours after arrival of your flight.
Please make sure we have your flight number.
In case of a flight delay, the Check-In Center is open 2 hours after landing. If you are uncomfortable with driving in the darkest hours, we advise you to book a night in a hotel or a guesthouse for the first night.
Good! We got answers
The booking process
- How do I book a holiday house with Viatis?
- How many people are allowed to stay in the house?
- What is the minimum rental period?
- What are the arrival/departure days?
- Can I book a house on other days than Thursdays and Sundays?
- Can I book a holiday home in the wintertime?
- Why do I have to provide flight details in the booking process?
- I have not yet booked a flight (i.e. cannot provide the required flight information in the booking process), can I still book my chosen house?
- Can I book a final cleaning?
- When and how do I receive my travel documents?
Arrival in Iceland
- Do I need a mobile phone during my trip in Iceland?
- I will bring my own linen, do I still have to go to the Viatis Check-In center?
- Where in Iceland are the Viatis Check-In Centers? How are the opening hours?
- I will arrive in Iceland several days before staying in the Viatis house. Can I go to the Check-In Center and get the keys/bedlinen upon my arrival, or is it only possible the day before taking over the house?
- Do I need to leave a credit card number in order to receive the holiday home keys?
- I have booked more than one house, will I get all the keys at the same time?